Thinking about selling your multi-family property? Or maybe you just want to know the value of it in today’s market? When it comes time to sell, nobody knows the Multi-Family market better and nobody has access to more qualified multi-family property buyers than we do.
Our easy to use platform makes it easier than ever to search, analyze and locate undervalued investment properties quicker and easier than any other site making us the preferred website among New England area investors. This means more buyers competing to buy your property; resulting in more money for your property. Our average listing sells for 5-20% over the asking price and usually has multiple offers within the first week. Call us today and find out why we have hands-down the BEST marketing strategy to sell your property faster and for more money without the hassles and headaches.
We’re so confident in our ability to get it sold FAST and for TOP DOLLAR that if you list it with us and we don’t have it sold within 45 days than you don’t pay; it’s that simple. And if you’re not happy with our service for any reason you can cancel the contract at any time. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Still not convinced that we are the right partner to sell your property? Here’s some of the reasons why sellers choose us over the competition.
- We are 100% dedicated to focusing on selling Multi-Family Properties.
- Receive Highest Price Possible without the Headaches and Hassles
- If you’re not happy with our service, Cancel Contract at Any Time
- Our Website user registration continues to grow every day generating serious buyer leads, resulting in more offers and more money for your property
- Discretion and Consideration for your Tenants – Don’t want to put on the market, no problem. We offer off-market options as well.
- The Most Effective Marketing Plan for Property…Period
- Sell within 45 days or you don’t pay it’s that simple
Schedule a No Hassle, No Obligation, and Absolutely No Pressure listing consultation with one of our agents/brokers today. Call 617.212.3251 or email email@example.com
- Steve Martin is a gem! We have bought and sold many homes over the years and this last one was with Steve’s management. Within a very short period of time, Steve brought us qualified buyers; not people just looking. And, therefore, the sale went quickly and smoothly. Steve knows his market and his social media methods of communication are astounding. With Steve’s expertise, knowledge of the real estate market and easy but professional manner, he brought three bids over price the first week the house was on the market. Pretty impressive! I wish I had more properties to sell! Vicki and Jim Dyer, Newburyport MA – MLS # 72056933
- We are very happy to recommend Steve Martin and Wellsco Realty. Steve helped us sell our multi-unit building in Newburyport. From the time we signed the agreement with him to closing took less than 3 weeks. Steve is brilliant at his job. He suggested a low price of $499k (which at first disappointed us because we wanted $530k), but he said he wanted to bring in many buyers and create a bidding war. And he succeeded. He bought in over 70 potential buyers and we ended up getting more than 25% over our asking price! We ending up selling for $605k Steve worked tirelessly for us: constantly in touch with us, our lawyer and buyer’s broker. Steve is polite, talented and charming. We highly recommend his services. – Anne Dodge and Charles Kennedy, Newburyport, MA – MLS # 72065785
- My wife and I recently purchased a multi-family home in Amesbury, MA. Stephen Martin helped us with the purchase. His knowledge of the multi-family market and his professionalism as a real estate agent are a unique combination. Those skills were critical to making the purchasing process smooth. He has excellent communication skills, is easy to reach, and was very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had. We highly recommend his services. – Barry Hazard & Sarah Gindel, Amesbury, MA – MLS # 72056933
- I had the opportunity to work with Steve and found him to be incredibly polite, polished and most importantly a great listener. I immediately sensed Steve would be someone I could readily work with, as he listened quite intently to my thoughts and concerns, and his responses were genuine, honest and very easy to follow.Throughout my experience working with Steve, despite some typical hiccups which invariably arise with sales and purchases during a frenetic housing market, Steve’s demeanor remained calm, steady and purposeful. Steve is very responsive and receptive to his clients’ needs. He takes the time to explain things clearly; and is always patient, polite and presents himself as a genuinely nice guy.For these reasons, I can attest it was a pleasure working with Steve, I would most definitely utilize Steve and recommend his services to others. – Nina Lentz, Swampscott, MA – MLS # 72143702